dimanche 16 février 2014

DIY 100 Calorie Packs

Remember my Being Honest post? Well I think the reason I was consuming starbursts and eating those cupcakes is because I'm a self described snacker! I can be 100% on plan during the main meals, but in between I LOVE to snack! To ensure I have healthy, portion controlled snacks readily available I found this great idea from Hungry Girl and put together some homemade 100 calorie packs!


For this particular combo I use Chex cereal, mini chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows. IMG_1061


I combined the following to a make a s’mores 100 calorie pack:




  • 15 mini marshmallows



  • 1/4 Chex cereal



  • 1/2 T mini chocolate chips



Makes 1 serving. 2 points+/serving. I put them in individual Rubbermaid containers for easy, on the go snacking.IMG_1063


Not only did I make some homemade 100 calorie packs, I also separated out a bag of pretzels into individual portions. 3 points+ each!IMG_1064


I am going to use these portion controlled servings to help me stay on track in between meals!


What do you do to keep your snacking in check?






Jhonson Diet [Top 10] => http://ift.tt/1iuhOeN

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates