dimanche 16 février 2014

Coming Clean

Can you say “broken record”? Here I am again, coming clean for all to see. It’s been 10 days since I’ve worked out and don’t even ask about how many points I’ve had today! For some reason I cannot stay consistent with eating well & working out. I do SO well for a week or so and then some “life event” happens and I completely fall off the wagon.


I need to go back to a favorite quote:


It’s take motivation to get started, it takes commitment not to quit.


In other news…my sweet little girl just got over strep {AKA…life event that got me off track}. Sick babies are no fun, I’m so glad she’s feeling better!IMG_1161


Help! What do you do that keeps you trucking forward toward that ultimate goal?






Jhonson Diet [Top 10] => http://ift.tt/1iuhOeN

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates